THE 6 PAPER KILLERS
Have ANY one of the 6 problems below and your paper INSTANTLY becomes a F/ zero. No exceptions.
Since final paper is worth so much a percent of final grade, an F on this means you fail the course.
1) No citations at all in a paper OR less than 4 direct quotes in “quotes” or paraphrases from sources;
2) No Works Cited Page (Remember: must now be in exact MLA format);
3) FAIL PLAGIARISM TEST: (random pages of paper may be scanned and tested with EVE2 and other methods of plagiarism testing). For more info on EVE2, goto http://www.canexus.com/eve/index.shtml
4) On your submitted paper, UNDERLINE the thesis in your intro (in the first 3 paragraphs), which is your argumentative topic as it was approved
5) Each of your minimum 3 sources (1st paper) or 8 sources (2nd paper) have to be used at least once in your paper. (Any sources beyond the minimum 8 can be used just once, twice, etc).
6) Did Not hand-in your signed honor statement with or before submitting your paper (If you leave the paper in my mailbox, YOU MUST attach your notes)